By joining the Creative Jazz Club you are joining a proactive community of musicians who are committed to furthering the development of improvised music in NZ. As a CJC member, you get the chance to support and be a part of your community’s growth with the opportunity to perform as part of its creative program.
Other Member benefits include a discounted entrance fee on the door and a loyalty program at 1885 throughout the week, and the chance to go into the draw for a monthly prize of new Jazz CDs, with more to come!
Membership is $40 a year. We are a non profit organisation and revenue goes back into CJC.
Ways to Join
- on the door at our weekly performance at 1885, Britomart
- email the following details to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
First & Last Name:
Gender (because some names don't make it obvious):
Instrument (if applicable):
How did you hear about CJC?
- PAY ONLINE - if you have Online Banking, direct deposit $40 from your bank account to:
Creative Jazz Club Aotearoa
Account No:38 9009 0680058 00
Make sure you email confirmation of this deposit to email@example.com
- POST a cheque made out to Creative Jazz Club Aotearoa to:
642 Huia Road
Benefits of CJC Membership
There are discounts on drinks and bar food on club nights at 1885
- The chance to win in our weekly raffle;
- up to $250 worth of new release Jazz CDs
- Concert tickets for gigs in and around New Zealand
- Compilation CD containing tracks from artists that have performed at CJC
- The opportunity to submit your musical project for performance opportunities.
- First chance at winning concert tickets Special offers and discounts to members will be coming soon!
AND you are directly supporting the growth of original NZ music, and our musical community